Welcome, members of 6G.
My first impression of you is that you are a lively bunch. Do listen when I speak as it is important not to miss out important information in class.
I'm sure many have told you what an important year this is. Let's work together towards scoring A* or A for English. I believe you can do it if you put in your best effort. Do you believe you can?
I hope to know you better over the months.
May God bless you with joy, strength, determination, patience, gentleness in spirit and friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Mrs Gan ur lesson rox. i love your lessons
thank you but i don't even think i can get a B for english. my english is deproving,but i still got some confidence a.k.a @d!b0y k.a.k Cliff
i think i can't get a A for my english phew must work even harder
bryan
a* is the impossible for me but nvm i am @d!b0y impossible is nothin @d!b0y :cliff
thx,mrs gan.i'll try
oh yeah i am tatsuro
the grammer notes are useful to me
bryan
Oh i think Mrs Gan will tell you later about not having nicknames when you comment. Cos it's pretty hard to tell who you are. Unless you announce to the class who you are. Hahah. Yepps. COOL BLOG!
<33 FMPS 6C06' student:DD
Vanessa.
Post a Comment